A few short years ago, I was dazed and confused.
Although I had broken the magical 6-figure ceiling in my corporate job as a conference producer and was living it up in my kick-ass high-rise apartment overlooking the Hudson River in New York City with my husband, I was restless. Antsy. Unhappy. Stuck. Bored.
All the Coach bags in the world (I seriously had a fetish) and Happy Hours (I thought alcohol would make everything better) didn’t scratch the itch I felt for something MORE.
What that MORE was, I couldn’t quite put my finger on. So I kept doing what I had always done: worked harder and harder and harder until one day I felt like I couldn’t breathe anymore.
I was getting nowhere fast.
What did I do next? Decide to change it all by taking off on a month-long adventure through Asia with my hubby … and then train to become a yoga teacher … all while continuing to hold down my full-time job and try to figure out what my true calling was.
Those experiences shook me to my core, changed me, spoke to me.
I couldn’t go back to “old Jenny.”
- I knew there was more to life than the way I was living. I wanted more freedom, more flexibility, more fun, more fabulousness. I wanted more space. I wanted to spread my wings.
- So one November day back in 2007, I walked away from my old, comfortable, lucrative job … and set out on a path into the unknown. Yup, I quit … without another job lined up or a real plan other than to “be happy.”
- It was one of the scariest days of my life.
- I literally felt like I was weaning myself off of a drug. The drug of the conventional path, the drug of certainty, the drug of “this is how everyone else does it.”
- It was this clear-cut DECISION that changed the course of my life forever. I didn’t realize it at the time, but I essentially gave myself permission to be ME and to share my message with the world in the most powerful, meaningful way possible.
- In the time since my giant leap, my life has transformed in ways that sometimes even I can’t believe.
- I’ve built a sustainable, thriving, 6-figure business with serving and coaching amazing women from all over the world.
- I’ve mentored with top coaches and mentors.
- I’ve birthed two beautiful baby boys.
- My family relocated from the bright lights of New York City to our dream community in the Berkshires of Western Massachusetts.
- I’ve traveled the world.
- I’ve created a schedule that allows me the flexibility to do amazing work AND be there for my husband and kids so we can spend quality time together doing things we love.
- I live my yoga daily.
But, it didn’t look like this when I was getting started. It was dark, lonely, scary, confusing! My head would be spinning most days. I took a lot of wrong turns. I admit: I’d often quench my fears by reading job postings … thinking that maybe someone could just start telling me what to do again if I went back to working for someone else. But deep down, I knew that wasn’t my path …
And it’s likely not yours either if you have a message YOU want to share with the world. If you are a woman on a mission …
And if that’s you, I don’t want you to have to go through that MUCK I went through. It’s downright sucky and unnecessary. It’s a waste of your time.
There’s no use in reinventing the wheel. I’ve done the heavy lifting for you. I’m here to lighten your load, take away the fear, and help you find and walk your true path in life (and have A LOT OF FUN doing it).
“You are either a goddess … or a doormat.”
– Pablo Picasso
The answers you seek will be revealed at the Retreat for Goddesses. Do this for yourself. Do this for your future. Do this for your soul. Do this for the people you are here to serve. Do this.
And if you like deals as much as I do, I’ve got one for you. Get your ticket by THIS Friday to save $300. Score!
Go for it.
P.S. Check out what our fans have to say about their experience at the retreat here. Wow!