Albert Einstein once said: “The only real valuable thing is intuition.”
I have to agree.
My intuition has allowed me to build a 6-figure business MY WAY when “popular convention” would have had me take another tact.
There were many times I had these gut feelings that were taking me in a different direction than I was being counseled to go in.
I’ve been coached to work with corporations as clients (not interested) … and only offer high-level private coaching packages that would require me to be available by phone, Skype and email way more than I’m comfortable with (not happening).
There have been client prospects that seemed like a fit on paper, but my intuition told me that it wasn’t wise to move forward in partnership despite the money being offered. In my earlier days of business, I often ignored my intuition. I don’t anymore. Live and learn. Live and learn.
“The more you trust your intuition, the more empowered you become, the stronger you become, and the happier you become.” – Gisele Bundchen
I’ve been in situations where the support I was receiving in my business simply didn’t feel right. I’ve had to let go of consultants who didn’t deliver what they promised. And I’ve let go of vendors that got me to one particular level in my growth, but weren’t the right fit to get to the next level. This is hard, but necessary.
Same holds true in my personal life when it comes to schools and babysitters for my kids, friendships that have run their course, my sacred self-care support team (hair stylists, yoga teachers, massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists and more), travel plans, and the place I call “home.”
In every situation, my Inner Voice … my INTUITION … is showing me the way.
And so is yours!
Yes, your intuition is always speaking to you. Are you listening?
It’s something that you want to use ALWAYS in your business Your intuition is the most powerful guidance system you have.
Listen to what your body is telling you when new growth opportunities appear. Opportunities like:
- A new prospective client. How does your energy feel around this person? Are they truly your ideal client? Will they respect your ideas and your boundaries or will they suck the life out of you?
- Researching venues for your next live event. Which space feels right? What makes the most strategic sense? Is your venue contact someone you trust and want to do business with? Are they communicative?
- A potential partnership. Are you both on the same page about expectations and goals? Is this the direction you want to go in for your business?
- Branding your company. Which brand design company seems to “get” your vision the most? How much do you enjoy your interaction with potential vendors?
- Choosing a business mastermind and coaching program. Do you feel like you can grow and stretch around the people in this group? Energy attracts like energy. Hang with people who will pull you UP, not drag you DOWN.
“A woman knows by intuition, or instinct, what is best for herself.” – Marilyn Monroe
Trust the messages you are getting from your intuition. They may feel crazy and a bit untamed, but they are the truth. You are here to walk YOUR unique path, not anyone else’s. This takes courage, determination and faith.
You have what it takes to fulfill your mission through your soulful business. Promise!
How about you? Where has your intuition helped guide you in your biz and life? What does intuition feel like to you? Please share below.