Do you worry about what others think about you? Do you feel like it’s difficult to trust your gut and be the most authentic version of yourself?
Get ready for a healthy dose of inspiration and insight from Danny Johnson on this episode of Get Gutsy. Danny-J takes us on her incredible journey and shares how she went from creating successful online businesses to selling her possessions, getting out of debt and traveling American in a motorhome with her husband. Tune in to find out what it takes to follow your heart, adapt to changing circumstances, and find the courage to lead your own life.
Danny-J and I first met when we were finalists in Ali Brown’s Entrepreneurs Who Thrive global contest in 2012. I was immediately impressed by Danny-J’s energy and confidence. She had it going on! I was genuinely THRILLED for her when she won 1st place and I tied for 2nd place. I reached out to her to offer congratulations and we struck up a friendship.
I’m PUMPED to share her voice with you. This gal has more than 370,000 Facebook fans. Her energy is contagious. She has much to teach you. Dive in!
About Our Guest
Driven, passionate, fun and full of laughter, Danny Johnson, is a high-energy woman who can dish it to you straight, but with just enough sugar to make you want more.
Danny-J, is a serial entrepreneur who has created multiple successful brands and online businesses with one underlying principle: “Make People More Awesome(r).” She won Ali Brown’s 2012 Entrepreneur of the year award, lived through being paralyzed at age 22 and was a suicidal and pregnant teen, with quite a turnaround story.
Danny is committed to helping women find their TRUE issues. She’s not afraid to talk about what others don’t want to talk about.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Why identifying yourself as a leader isn’t easy
- How to handle critics who don’t agree with your point of view
- Tips to be your authentic self and accept that people will either love you or hate you
- Danny-J’s inner responsibility to bring up topics that others are afraid to talk about
- If you’re not scared, than you’re not being fully authentic
- How Danny went from being physically paralyzed to creating successful online businesses
- How to quit searching for all the wrong things
- How to completely shift your business and purge followers who aren’t a fit for your message
- How a network marketing business could stop you from worrying about what others think
- Why we are here to help and serve others
- Finding out what works best for you
- Doing your best and letting God do the rest
- The importance of seeing the whole picture, especially before comparing yourself to others
- Being genuinely happy for people
- How to make changes today that will help you in the future
- How to be faithful with the little things, so you can find freedom and live the life you want
- Repairing the leaks in life
- Periscope vs. Facebook Live
- What you can learn from selling everything you own and moving into a motorhome
Links You’ll Love:
- Free Gift for Listeners!
- Find the Money Project
- Follow Danny-J on Facebook
- Follow Danny-J on Instagram
- Follow Danny-J on Twitter
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.