Are you feeling stuck in your life? Are you lying to yourself out of fear? What are you really afraid will happen by telling the truth?
In today’s episode of Get Gutsy, I’m speaking with spiritual leader Kute Blackson, who brings an enormous amount of wisdom around finding your truth and living in alignment with who you really are. He takes us on an inspiring journey of facing his biggest fears and standing up against the predetermined path his father laid out for him.
He tells us about how he went from moving to Los Angeles and living in poverty, to working with a multi-level marketing company, to eventually landing his big break!
Kute helps people become conscious and aware of their programming. He then designs experiential processes that allow people to see what is preventing them from becoming their most magnificent self.
This is one of the most powerful and inspiring men I’ve featured on the show. His energy is off the charts.
About Our Guest
Kute Blackson is a Transformation Teacher and author of YOU.ARE.THE.ONE. He offers a fresh, bold look at spiritual awareness for the new generation.
- Why India is a spiritual vortex that invites you to completely surrender all control, so you can make profound transformation in your life.
- Kute explains his childhood and what led to his move from Ghana to London.
- Find out why Kute believes anything is possible.
- Having the courage to follow your truth and lead your own life.
- Why Los Angeles is the spiritual mecca of the world!
- How he went from having no money and knowing nobody to promoting the biggest seminars in the world.
- How to throw yourself into the unknown so you can tap into a whole new dimension of your being.
- Why you don’t have to know where you’re going to get exactly where you need to be.
- How Kute got 200 people to sign up to his very first weekend seminar!
- Discover how Kute’s “un-coaching” method completely transforms the lives that he touches.
- Is who you are really who you are?
- How his book You.Are.The.One can help you become a force of change.
- Why his decision to face his father and temporarily sever the relationship, completely transformed his life.
Links You’ll Love:
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.