Want to deeply understand your own personality and behaviors? Want some insight into why you experience certain health challenges? Want to discover an easy way to grow your compassion?
In today’s episode of Get Gutsy, I’m speaking with author and energy healer Dondi Dahlin, who generously shares her unusual life experiences and a personality and health system called The Five Elements. The Five Elements offers a simple and quick journey of personal growth so you better understand yourself as well as others.
Dondi is a joyful and loving soul who is considered one of best Middle-Eastern dancers in the world. I LOVE this conversation so much and know you’ll get a ton out of it. Dive in!
About Our Guest
DONDI DAHLIN is author of THE FIVE ELEMENTS and also The Little Book of Energy Medicine with her mother, Donna Eden. She works with the Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program and teaches OMEGA Institute workshops around the world.
- How Dondi’s mother realized she is a medical intuitive
- How her entire family works together in the spiritual healing realm
- What The Five Elements are and the traits and archetype of each element
- The primary elements of Ellen DeGeneres and Meryl Streep
- How you can tap into the energy you need to support you in specific tasks or important activities
- How to discover your elements
- How to determine your child’s elements
- Why she believes we are never stuck
- How she figured out a unique way to have a baby when she “wasn’t ready”
- Dondi’s experience with homeschooling her son
Links from Our Guest that You’ll Love:
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.