Meet Carly Hope, an inspiring leader who runs her business and her life on her own terms. Carly puts pleasure above all else while holding space for soulmate clients to awaken into their truth and power.
In this episode of Get Gutsy, Carly shares about unsuccessfully trying to follow industry trends and doing what she thought she SHOULD to grow her business. When she finally stopped pushing away her own magical gifts and allowed herself to be guided by her connection to Source, she thrived. The result is a successful, bespoke business based on the divine feminine skills of connection and intimacy over marketing.
You’ll learn how Carly follows her intuition to make spontaneous decisions that drive her life and business, and how her divorce was a catalyst for her to grieve previous pains in her life that she had avoided.
Key gems from this episode:
- It’s okay if you don’t have the “perfect” sales page life
- How to stop overproving yourself
- Why Spirit is on Carly’s Board of Directors
- A litmus test Carly uses when deciding if she will or won’t work with a client
- How to make PLEASURE a priority in your life and business
- Bespoke model vs volume model in business (which is right for you?)
About Our Guest
Carly is an author, speaker and coach supporting women around the world to awaken into their true voice, message and power. Through her powerful work, Carly takes women further into their pleasure, desires, money and mission than they ever dreamed possible.
Links from Our Guest that You’ll Love
Links from Jenny that You’ll Love:
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.