Ready to befriend your inner mean girl and stop being so freaking hard on yourself?
*Hand raised right here*
From “picked on” middle schooler to inner mean girl reformer, veteran coach Amy Ahlers has seen and experienced a lot on her journey. And she’s here today to spread the truth about how you can be kinder to yourself. This is important work.
- The paradigm shift women are leading right now
- Amy’s journey from aspiring actress to mindset coach
- What it was like to be a new coach when the industry was in its infancy
- How drama character study serves Amy’s work today
- What she had to do to get her first book published
- How Amy structured a long-term business partnership
- How your business goes through years of expansion, years of solidifying, and years of contraction
- Amy’s powerful story about making space for a new baby (what she needed to do to make her dream a reality)
About Our Guest
Amy Ahlers is the bestselling author of “Big Fat Lies Women Tell Themselves” and “Reform Your Inner Mean Girl: 7 Steps to Stop Bullying Yourself & Start Loving Yourself.”
Amy is on a mission to stop women and moms from being so darn hard on themselves. She’s been a Certified Life Coach for over 17 years and is the co-creator of transformational programs such as Inner Mean Girl Reform School, Find Your Calling & Visionary Ignition Switch.
Amy’s been featured on lots of TV and radio shows and leads virtual and in person retreats for women around the world so they cultivate the courage to follow their Inner Wisdom. Amy is passionate about helping soulful mamas embrace the messiness and magic of motherhood in her truth telling sanctuary and facilitated mom’s support group, Mama Truth Circle, and new and notable podcast, Mama Truth Show.
Most mornings you’ll find Amy doing a dance party with her husband and daughters with a pile of dirty dishes in the sink. She resides in the San Francisco Bay Area with her family and rescue mutt, Batman.
Links from Our Guest that You’ll Love
Links from Jenny that You’ll Love:
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.