Ready to rise above the noise on social media? Wondering if you can really share … that?
Sprinkle the glitter! Two glitter gals – glitter rave dancer (for real!) Jo Gifford and moi – dive into Jo’s wealth of wisdom about succeeding in the wonderful and crazy world of entrepreneurship.
Listen in to learn how:
- To be mindful about your message
- Witnessing Jo’s mom not living up to her fullest potential drives her now
- To use creative thinking to stand out from the crowd
- To amp up your reach by owning the parts of you that make you different
- Jo and I view serving as a role model for our children
- Being transparent and real has served her in business
- People discover her “passive income” products
- Her biggest lesson as entrepreneur serves her so deeply (hint: it’s about investing in yourself)
- To keep your vibration high
About Our Guest:
Jo Gifford is a recovering overwhelmed entrepreneur with an addiction to making things easier. Champion of working smarter and creator of the Brilliance Ignition Process, she has a loyal global audience and a stellar client list of biz owners making big sales and a big difference. A widely read contributor to Huffington Post, Selz, Regus, Prowess, YFS Magazine and many more interwebz rabbit holes, she is a respected UK voice on life as a pocket-sized enterprise owner (main coping strategy= juniper berries. Ok, gin). Jo’s background – a seasoned blogger, copywriter, podcaster and graphic designer with an MA and research interest in creative thinking for small business – makes for an eclectic and colourful killer content approach.
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.
Links from Our Guest that You’ll Love