Led by Jenny Fenig
Enrollment is now closed:
To be notified when enrollment is open (and get hooked up with exclusive perks!), please join our WAIT LIST here:
Step into your highest calling as you share your coaching gifts with clients you adore
Work with clients while you’re still in training
Learn how to earn a great living from an award-winning entrepreneur
100% online learning immersion. Train to become a coach from anywhere in the world
Hello there, new + aspiring coach!
I have a few questions for you:
- Have you been the go-to gal that friends, family, colleagues and strangers come to when they need guidance?
- Do you love reminding people of their innate power and gifts?
- Do you have a knack for lasering in on an issue and shifting to a solution with grace and confidence?
- Do you read self-help books, blogs and advice columns and think you could write what you just read?
- Are you ready to step into an exciting, lucrative career and personal growth path called COACHING?
Hi, I’m Jenny Fenig, and I was once in your shoes: thinking about becoming a coach.
If you feel you’re being called to the COACHING industry as your career or a supplement to what you’re doing now, but aren’t sure how to actually BE A COACH, you landed in the right spot on this page.
Don’t you just love when that happens?
But before I tell you more about how you can become a student in Get Gutsy Coach Training School, I want to tell you a story about how I found my way to coaching and built my business as a coach.
I want you to see what’s possible for you when you say YES to coaching.
I like to think of my life as BC (Before Coaching) and AC (After Coaching).
My entire life changed when I discovered the field of coaching and said YES to an extensive coach training program.
This was March 2008.
In November 2007, I quit my $175,000 a year job as a conference producer in New York City while in the midst of a 200-hour yoga teacher training program.
At that point, I didn’t know much about the field of coaching. It hadn’t yet exploded onto the internet or in our collective conscious like it has now.
But as fate would have it, I met a woman in a workshop led by Jonathan Fields who was a yoga teacher and creativity coach.
At that point, I was really trying to figure out what the heck I was doing with my career since I had quit my corporate job and was trying to figure out the next step in my work.
I considered becoming a teacher with Teach for America, training to become a nutritionist, taking a corporate fundraising position with St. Jude Children’s Hospital, becoming a marketing executive for a branding firm, going for my 500-hour yoga teaching certificate, and selling yoga apparel at lululemon in my neighborhood.
Pretty diverse options, right?
That’s my Gemini mind at play!
Having babies was in my future so this was a consideration for my new career path.
What would allow me to make a great impact in the world with my gifts, earn a fantastic income AND have a flexible, freedom-based schedule with me calling the shots?
When I heard the word “coach,” my curiosity was piqued. My body took notice and something inside me shifted as I contemplated this path.
Just what was this “coach” thing?
I madly researched coaching schools and found one that spoke to me to the tune of $9,000 and 10 months of hard-core training.
Throughout the course, I evolved into what I had always been deep down inside: A COACH, a GUIDE, a TEACHER.
I learned to ask open-ended empowering questions, listen deeply, reframe situations, work with different levels of energy … the list goes on.
Most importantly, I found myself again after spending much of my 10-year career feeling like I had taken a wrong turn.
I LOVED coaching.
Loved what it did for both coach and client.
Having known so much about psychotherapy after working with my fantastic therapist for several years, I appreciated how coaching used a different modality to shift energy quickly in high-functioning clients who were committed to their growth.
Everywhere I went, I would tell friends and strangers what I was up to and that’s exactly how I got my clients.
I didn’t have a website or email list or newsletter until July of 2009 – 17 months into my coaching career.
So getting clients at the beginning of my coaching business involved me spreading the word about what I was doing to anyone who would listen and handing out my trusty business cards.
I did a lot of 30-minute “complimentary” coaching sessions by phone and was able to convert a good number of prospects into paying clients.
I’ll never forget when I got my first paying client! I was still in coach training and I was simply over the moon that this gal – a friend of a friend – was interested in hiring me as her career coach. I took it as a sign from the Universe that I was exactly where I was supposed to be.
When I first started, I would coach my clients 4 times a month at around $300 a month. This was the holy grail of coaching. If you could sign a client who wanted the 4-time-a-month package, you were doing a happy dance!
To accommodate different commitment levels and budgets, I also would offer 2 sessions a month at around $200 a month. I’d assign homework between sessions and would be available for email coaching.
Honestly, it felt like free money because I loved the work so much.
After signing a number of clients into multi-month coaching packages, I realized we had a problem.
And that problem was this: the model that I had been taught in coach training was not going to work long term. It was truly a broken model for a gal like me.
Sure, I was having fun coaching my clients. I was making a difference in their lives and I was earning some money.
But I got pregnant with my first baby in May 2008 (yay!) and I knew I wouldn’t be able to coach 5 days a week for hours at a time once my baby was born. I also knew that even IF I wanted to keep this schedule, the money simply wouldn’t add up to what I desired for my family or lifestyle.
Up to this point, I wasn’t even coaching full-time. I was pulling in MORE money as a freelance consultant as a conference producer (this is the job I used to do when I worked in corporate) and this took up about 75% of my work week.
But I LOVED coaching and I didn’t love being a conference producer anymore. I was doing it simply to help pay the bills as I built my coaching business.
So I started thinking about what I could do to LEVERAGE my time more effectively, step away from my freelance consulting work, and generate more income as a coach.
The year is now 2009 and my first baby Sean had just entered the world in early January.
I joined a new mom’s support group to help me navigate the world of motherhood, which was a God-send.
I eventually got the idea to launch my own new mom support group on the Upper West Side with a company called mommybites as there was a major need for it.
This support group concept took off! We ended up launching groups for working moms (I know – all moms work!) and entrepreneur moms, too! And I trained other women passionate about supporting moms to lead their own groups. It was truly amazing. I like holding space for women to grow.
It was during these groups that I saw the magic of women coming together to support each other. I saw the magic of soul sisterhood. This is truly where my love of group coaching was born!
At this time in mid-2009, online marketing was getting some of my attention.
I had launched my website (I paid a designer $1,000 to build this for me) and published my first monthly newsletter and started growing my list on Constant Contact.
I was on Facebook and involved in some online networking groups.
It was in one of these online networking groups that I met a gal who had a shared interest in supporting moms online.
She knew A LOT more than I did about online marketing, CRM software, teleconference lines, sales pages, preview calls and more … but I was so eager to learn.
We put our heads together and eventually launched my first-ever group coaching program called the Inner Mama Mastery Program. It was a 3-month program that we were in love with.
We thought we’d get like 300 women to sign up during our launch. What did we know? I think we got about 10 and then we offered a few bring-a-friend for free spots, which brought our total enrollment to about 16 women.
I was CRUSHED as I realized this world was a lot more complex than I thought, but also so PUMPED to be working with women from AROUND THE WORLD through the power of technology.
There was something totally magical about this and I was hooked on the world of online marketing, but realized I needed to know A LOT more if I ever wanted to be successful as a coach doing business with women around the globe.
What did I do next?
Released my conference production consulting (I was free!) and signed up for my first-ever entrepreneur conference called SHINE hosted by a big-time business owner named Ali Brown who I had just heard of a few months prior.
I sold my wedding dress to afford the ticket. (I tell that story in my book “Get Gutsy.”)
I left my baby for the first time and had to pump the entire time I was away since I was nursing.
That conference changed my life and saved my business.
I would not still be coaching if I hadn’t invested in myself and learned everything I needed to know about establishing my brand platform online.
This move was crucial even though I had extensive experience in brand-building and marketing communications for huge companies like M+M’s candies, Kellogg cereals, Hershey chocolate, Polaroid cameras, Pfizer’s Viagra (they all were former clients during my public relations career).
This move was crucial even though I also had a business background curating and producing hugely profitable business conferences for marketing strategists at Fortune 500 companies.
I lacked training on how to be an ENTREPRENEUR!
It’s true: being an amazing coach is one thing, making a sustainable living as a coach is another.
Don’t be fooled by the slick online marketing machine that noisily tells you the bells and whistles with no substance will cut it long-term.
And don’t believe that being the best coach in the world while simultaneously being the most unknowledgeable marketer and entrepreneur in the world will work either.
CONFIDENT COACH + AUTHENTIC MARKETER + SMART ENTREPRENEUR = MAGIC
I’ve been a coach and entrepreneur since 2008.
As I sharpened my skills as an entrepreneur and rolled out courses like the Live Your Dream Challenge, Cash In On Your Calling™ and the Business Adventure School, I was attracting amazing, talented clients who wanted to build businesses as coaches, but lacked the foundation, skills and tools to COACH with INTEGRITY, AUTHENTICITY and CONFIDENCE.
I coached them privately on how to coach and what to do with clients and all that good stuff, and we made progress, but it got me thinking that there has to be a better way.
With all the noise on social media about making 6- and 7-figures online with your gifts and talents, many well-intentioned women are jumping on the coaching bandwagon as a fast and easy path to cash, clients and freedom (who can blame them?!).
BUT, here’s the problem with that approach …
Without solid training on how to BE A COACH from a certified coach who is making a living as a COACH, it’s a bit like opening a beautiful boutique in a perfect, high-traffic location with a major issue:
YOU DON’T HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL.
And if you’re trying to follow the crowd and fake your way through coaching, it’s only a matter of time before your lack of training catches up with you as you become unable to coach from a place of WISDOM, PRACTICE and INTEGRITY.
Coaching without a framework is dangerous and can quickly erode into CARETAKING, CHASING, CO-DEPENDENCY and BURNOUT.
And training to become a coach WITHOUT spending time learning about building a sustainable online business as a coach is simply setting yourself up for disappointment and broken dreams.
That’s why it’s time for something NEW in the COACHING TRAINING INDUSTRY.
A call to arms for NEW and ASPIRING COACHES who desire to coach from a foundation of STRENGTH, SKILL and STRATEGY.
Welcome to the experience you’ve been looking for:
COACH TRAINING SCHOOL
I’ve created the Get Gutsy Coach Training School to give you the tools, skills and business blocks you need to confidently step out as a coach as your new career OR as a supplement to the work you’re doing now as a healer, psychotherapist, social worker, yoga teacher, consultant, financial advisor, personal trainer, nutritionist, massage therapist, web designer, writer and more.
Imagine … earning a great living doing the work you were put on this planet to do, working with clients you adore all over the world by phone, Skype or in person (locally or in exotic destinations around the globe).
It’s not a pipe dream. It’s very real.
Superstar Students Speak Up
What Type of Leaders is Get Gutsy Coach Training School For?
- Women looking for cutting-edge coach training curriculum
- Women committed to becoming well-trained and masterful credentialed coaches
- Internal corporate and organizational coaches responsible for developing a strong coaching culture within your company
- Coaches looking to blend this approach with other philosophies
- Women interested in layering coaching skills and offerings into other careers or businesses as a healer, psychotherapist, social worker, yoga teacher, consultant, financial advisor, massage therapist, web designer, writer and more
- Women who want to communicate more effectively across the board and experience more sacred success in business and life
The Get Gutsy Coach Training School Could Be Exactly What You Have Been Looking For If…
- You are excited about walking the personal growth path as a coach
- You love helping people fulfill their potential
- You are ready to learn about the business of coaching so that you can earn a great living as a coach
- You want to be confident as a coach AND coach with integrity
- You are self-motivated, resourceful and know how to take action
- You want to have FUN while you’re learning and growing
- You want to give support to and get support from a crew of soul sisters walking a similar path as you
The Get Gutsy Coach Training School Is NOT For You If…
- You can’t keep commitments and have difficulty honoring your word
- You get defensive about candid feedback
- You’re not willing to do the “inner work” and “outer work” necessary to grow as a coach
- You are negative, passive-aggressive, unorganized and don’t take responsibility for your results
- You love to bitch, whine and make excuses pretty much every damn day
- You love to pick fights, bully, antagonize, disrespect, be rude or judgmental
- You have trouble making decisions and need constant hand-holding
- Investing in your growth would be a huge financial burden on your family
- You expect to be financially successful immediately from your coaching business and aren’t willing to put in the sweat equity to build a solid, sustainable foundation for your business
**Get Gutsy Coach Training School begins on June 29 and lasts for 4 glorious months.**
To truly make it as a coach, you must first go inward to understand why you’re being called to coaching. This is a deeply enriching yet intense personal growth path so we will spend time preparing you to walk this path with courage, integrity and confidence.
You’ll discover how to:
- Understand the difference between coaching, consulting, therapy and mentoring and why it matters
- Redefine the rules you live by (if you don’t do this, you won’t go far in your coaching business)
- Connect the dots of what led you to coaching so you can share this powerful story with your clients and prospects
- Get intimate with your fears and doubts so you can see them for what they are (self created!)
- Bring an end to the tolerations, bullshit and limiting beliefs that are holding you back
- Claim your unique gifts, credentials, experience, passions and priorities so you can stand out in the market
- Tap into the power of visualization to start carving out your ideal future now and making decisions that move you in the right direction
- Establish a solid foundation for your brand rooted in values, truth and your gutsy dreams
Alright, this is the JUICY stuff that separates pro coaches from the amateurs. I know you want to get amazing results for your clients! That’s why we’ll spend plenty of time exploring and playing with these mission-critical concepts.
You’ll discover how to:
- Coach clients to redefine their relationship with their Inner Critic (this is a game-changer!)
- Ask empowering questions (take a sigh of relief – you DON’T need to know all the answers for your clients OR be a perfect human being!)
- Hone skills like acknowledging and validating; moving through energetic blocks; planting seeds; listening; reframing; accountability; visualization; bottom-lining; forwarding the action; and inspiring that will lead to powerful client engagements
- Steer clear of victim and vampire energy as you grow your coaching business
- Gracefully but firmly handle “nightmare” clients
- Leverage tools used in my book Get Gutsy to aid in massive shifts for your clients (these tools are awesome for workshops and for homework between coaching sessions as a complement to your approach with clients)
- Develop boundaries, policies and procedures to protect you and your clients
This is where the rubber meets the road. Now that you have what it takes to be a POWERFUL coach, it’s time to teach you how to set-up your coaching business and fall in love with sacred marketing and smart entrepreneurship so you can attract your ideal clients.
You’ll discover how to:
- Embrace your unique vibe to attract your tribe
- Coach your first client with confidence and strength
- Tell your “heroine’s journey” story as a way of connecting with your prospects who are a few steps behind you on the path
- Announce your business to the world
- Commit to a regular content creation schedule for your newsletter, blog and freebie creation so you can consistently be attracting prospects and serving your tribe
- Hold space between sessions (this is when the most amazing shifts take place!)
- Lead powerful enrollment conversations with prospects interested in coaching with you
- Onboard new clients with class and systems (and how to deal with clients who freak out and change their mind)
- Decide if email coaching is worth it (it can quickly get out of control if you don’t have parameters around this)
- Implement the right systems and technologies from the get-go
- Choose the coaching model that is best for you at this stage in your business
- Lead powerful retreats and workshops by taking your expertise and slicing and dicing it into teachable content that your clients will love
- Create and sell VIP Days for huge client growth and massive paydays for you (nailing this skill will pay for enrollment in this course many, many times over)
- Develop online courses and group coaching programs that move you out of the 1:1 model
What You Will Get
Weekly Training Lessons
You’ll have exclusive access to 12 audio training lessons, each lasting 30 – 90 minutes. These lessons will immerse you in the 3 GOLDEN KEYS described in our Curriculum.
Training lessons are delivered by email each week and are housed over on our handy dandy customer portal (so easy to stay organized there!). Listen to them at the BEST time for you and never worry about falling behind. You have lifetime access to all of the trainings and can go back and listen again and again.
The course begins on June 29 and lasts for 4 months.
You’ll receive 3 training lessons each month with an integration week built in during 1 week of each month so you can pause and truly take stock of what you’re learning.
Along with each training, you’ll receive a step-by-step worksheet walking you through how to bring the concept to life as a coach.
Live Group Q+A Calls + Coaching Demos
You’ll be LIVE on the phone with Jenny and your fellow students for a Group Q+A Calls + Coaching Demos throughout the program.
Work Samples + Resources + Tip Sheets
You’ll receive access to Jenny’s online library of coaching awesomeness.
Examples you’ll score:
- Client intake form
- List of empowering questions to use during sessions
- Package and pricing examples
- Tools from Jenny’s book Get Gutsy that you can use with your clients
- Sample offer form for a live workshop
- Tips on hosting a live retreat or workshop
- Mastering a preview call/teleclass launch tipsheet + suggested flow for your call
Opportunity to Be Paired with a Peer Coach + Peer Client
You’re about to be GIVING and GETTING a lot more coaching. Time to do a happy dance. You aren’t required to be paired up with a peer coach and client during Get Gutsy Coach Training School, but you are encouraged to make space for this opportunity.
Private Connection Forum
Enjoy ongoing support in our private Get Gutsy Coach Training School Facebook forum. Connect with the other leaders in the program as you evolve into the coach you’re meant to be.
Bonus for First 20 to Register
Spot in the “Closing the Sale: Sacred Enrollment Conversations” Online Workshop (value = $700)
This is a mission-critical skill for coaches. We’ll walk through your prospecting process all the way through to receiving payment from your new client. Cha-ching!
Bonus for All Students
Membership to Get Gutsy University (value = $977)
You’ll get access to Jenny’s hottest courses to experience for yourself AND get ideas for creating courses and programs for YOUR clients.
Courses + trainings you’ll score:
- Live Your Dream Challenge
- Make Money Love You 7-Day Cleanse
- Journey Up the Chakras
- Cash In On Your Calling
- Tribe Building Bootcamp
- Book Writing Immersion
- Business Adventure Summit
- Retreat Videos
- Guided Meditations
Support you’ll receive:
- Access to private connection forum on Facebook
- Monthly group coaching calls on a rad video connection platform called Zoom
Spot in LIVE Coaching Masterclass (value = $2,000)
When you pay-in-full, you score a HUGE bonus: a free ticket to my 2-day LIVE Coaching Masterclass! The intention of the Coaching Masterclass is to fine-tune your coaching skills, ensure you feel confident using the tools available to you and your clients, and develop powerful partnerships with the coaches in the room!
Hosted at the legendary Cranwell Resort + Spa in the Berkshires of Massachusetts on Tuesday, August 2 and Wednesday, August 3 (9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. on both days), you will evolve into the leader you truly are deep down inside.
(You are responsible for your travel costs.)
Upgrade Into Our ELITE Level And Receive All of This …
(After you sign up for our CORE level of Get Gutsy Coach Training School, you’ll have the option to apply for our ELITE level if you feel called. There are a limited number of spots available at this level. They are filled by application. The additional upgrade fee for ELITE is $3,000, and a payment plan is available.)
Opportunity to Become a Get Gutsy Certified Coach (value = $5,000)
As an ELITE-Level student, you also have qualified to apply to become a Get Gutsy Certified Coach. The Certification process (written test, oral test and coaching hours) is created to make sure you completely understand the coaching tools and concepts and have confidence in your abilities.
Certification is optional and is not automatic or guaranteed.
All coaches who are granted certification receive a Get Gutsy Certified Coach badge for your website and will become a part of Jenny’s referral network. You’ll also be considered for visibility opportunities within Jenny’s community to further hone your coaching and business-building skills.
1 private 60-minute Message, Marketing + Systems coaching call with Jenny Fenig (value = $1,000)
Jenny interviews YOU on her popular podcast Get Gutsy (value = priceless)
As an ELITE-level student, you’ll earn an interview spot on my popular podcast Get Gutsy. After you graduate from this training, I will ensure you are ready to share your story + message with my global audience (we have listeners in more than 50 countries + counting!) + will feature you on Get Gutsy.
You can’t put a pricetag on this opportunity. If this excites you, you’re ready + I’m ready for you.
Superstar Students Speak Up
be Jenny. I jumped in with both feet and it was the best experience ever.”
– Julia Slike, LessHustleMoreHeart.com
– Beth Belshaw, Infinity-coaching.ca
– Ashleigh Roda, UpYourShineFactor.com
– Kristina Peduto, YourCareerOnFire.com
– Michele Julian, JulianMethod.com
– Dena Blevins, DenaBlevins.com
– Renee Slembarski, ReneeSlembarski.com
– Lynn Spiro, LynnSpiro.com
Superstar Students Speak Up
Questions You May Have
How do I become certified? Is there an additional cost to become certified? And is certification required?
- Documentation of 24 paid coaching hours or 50 unpaid coaching hours
- Complete the written review process by completing an exam based on the curriculum in Get Gutsy Coach Training School
- Once you’ve met the above criteria, you will coach me for your final oral review, where I will decide if you’re eligible for certification or give you feedback for additional development before trying again.
I’m going to be on vacation during part of this training program. Will I fall too far behind in the class?
Get Gutsy Coach Training School teaches you exactly what you need to know NOW to truly make it as a coach. You won’t find anything in the market like this or at such a huge value.
Securing 2 – 4 paying clients to invest in a coaching package with you will pay for this training. I’m essentially giving you a sacred coaching business in a box.
Enrollment ends in…
Get Gutsy Coach Training School
This is ideal for the spiritual business leader looking for the best in online coach training.
Your investment in our CORE level of the program includes:
- 12 online training modules delivered over 4 glorious months
- Step-by-step action guides to go deep into the content
- Opportunity to be paired with a peer coach and peer client
- Live q+a calls + coaching demos
- Private connection forum on Facebook
- Samples, resources and templates
- Ability to promote that you are a graduate of the course through a badge you can add to your website
- BONUS: Access to Get Gutsy University (Jenny’s online courses, ongoing coaching support and community)
- PAY-IN-FULL BONUS: 2-day LIVE Coaching Masterclass led by Jenny on August 2 + 3, 2016 in the gorgeous Berkshires of Massachusetts (you will fine-tune your coaching skills, ensure confidence with your available tools, and develop powerful partnerships with the women in the room!)
- Option to apply and upgrade into our ELITE level of the program (this is where you have the ability to earn your certification as a Get Gutsy Certified Coach and become a part of Jenny’s referral network)
(paid-in-full + best deal … plus score a seat at the 2-day LIVE Coaching Masterclass)
6 monthly payments of
The sooner you register, the sooner you can start creating your future and changing the world in the way that only you can.
I created this program to marry the best of classic coach training with what you need to know to make a great living as a coach. You won’t find anything in the market like this or at such a huge value.
Whether you want to build a 6-figure full-time coaching business, add coaching into your current business offerings, launch group programs, courses and workshops, coach leaders within your organization, or generate a little extra income by working with a handful of clients a month, we’ve got you covered.
Coaching is a transformative personal growth path that will change your life – and the lives of the tribe you are meant to serve – forever.
See you inside Get Gutsy Coach Training School!
About Jenny Fenig
She believes that women have the power to create their own economy through unleashing their unique gifts and standing firm on the immense value they add. Jenny is the author of “Get Gutsy: A Sacred, Fearless Guide for Finding Your Soul’s Calling and Living Your Dream.”
Spending the first 10 years of her career in the corporate space in New York City, Jenny developed promotional campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world like Kellogg, Hershey, M&M’s and Pfizer.
She then parlayed her experience into her role as a conference producer, creating 40+ business events attracting thousands of attendees, hundreds of speakers, keynote luminaries like Tony Robbins, Colin Powell, Malcolm Gladwell and Tom Peters, and millions of dollars in revenue.
Jenny launched her company in 2008 to empower women to embrace entrepreneurship as the path to take charge of their time, money and impact.
Through her online courses, coach certification program, mastermind, retreats and strategic coaching, Jenny teaches spiritual business leaders how to reach more, make more and play more.
Jenny is a regular speaker at live and online events and podcasts. Her new podcast Get Gutsy featuring visionary spiritual business leaders and empowering messages has been named a “New + Noteworthy” show by iTunes.
She lives in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts with her husband and three children.
Visit Jenny at her online home – http://JennyFenig.com.
P.S. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our Enrollment Coach Elaine Wellman at email@example.com or 1-877-529-2098 and she’ll be happy to help you. We’ve got you covered!
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with every business endeavor, there is no guarantee that you’ll make money. It should be clear to you that by law we make no guarantees that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented on our Sites, and we offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.