Coaching can help you:
- Help you achieve your goals faster and easier than you could on your own
- Manage the monkey mind … and experience more peace, calm and power
- Live your life with purpose and passion
- Get more done in less time
- Gain clarity on life and career goals
- Reduce stress, anxiety and conflict
- Increase your energy level
- Work proactively, rather than reactively
- Release whatever energy is holding you back from success
- Use your voice to get what you want
- Put faith over fear
- Play big
How does it work?
Through one-on-one coaching sessions, we dig deep into what matters MOST to you. We identify your values, do the critical inner work, look at how you’re spending your time and energy, utilize tools to use your mind to your advantage, and develop weekly action plans to move you from where you are to where you want to be. Our partnership is powerful, positive and productive … you’ll be amazed by the results.
I offer you inspiration, guidance, support and empowerment.
There are many investment levels to consider and we can discuss what is best for you right now. The average return on investment for coaching is 6 times your investment … powerful.
Tier 1: (4) 45-minute sessions per month + personal weekly focus recaps + unlimited email support + Energy Leadership Index assessment, debrief and personal development kit.
Tier 2: (4) 45-minute sessions per month + personal weekly focus recaps + unlimited email support + Energy Leadership Index assessment, debrief.
Tier 3: (4) 45-minute sessions per month for + personal weekly focus recaps + unlimited email support.
Tier 4: (2) 45-minute sessions per month for + personal bi-weekly focus recaps + unlimited email support.
Jump-Start Session: (1) 2-hour coaching session to laser-focus on one area or challenge and develop an action plan for moving forward.
What are you waiting for?
Let’s set up a time to talk about your goals in a 30-minute complimentary “Get Focused” session. I promise it will be the most valuable thing you can do to start living your vision … NOW. Contact me now so we can get moving. I look forward to connecting.
Blending my background as a career/life coach, yoga teacher and event producer, I deliver practical inspiration to create a phenomenally powerful life from the inside out. I empower audiences to use their most precious asset to their advantage: their mind. Sounds simple, right? It could be, but often it’s not! People are getting beat up and battered by their own monkey minds. I help audiences to stop beating yourself up … and start being more productive, calm and prosperous.
Having recruited thousands of speakers to present their stories at the business conferences I produced, I know what makes a truly valuable speaker. I learned from the best – peak performance expert Tony Robbins, management guru Tom Peters, Mayor Rudy Giuliani, former Secretary of State Colin Powell, designer Philippe Starck, author Malcolm Gladwell – and weave these learnings into my own personal blend of engagement.
To book me or inquire about availability, fees and logistics, kindly e-mail me at:
jenny at jennyfenig.com
Potential Topics Include …
Slowing Things Down to Speed Things Up: Using Your Mind to Your Advantage
How’s your mind? Is it open to new possibilities … or cluttered with a million thoughts competing for attention? If you’re like most people, you are running faster and faster just trying to keep up with it all. This session will give you an opportunity to pause, come into your authentic self, and to notice what keeps you from being more present and potent in your daily life.
- Making peace with your mind: Getting out of your own way
- Evoking the absolute best in yourself and others through anabolic energy and engaging your senses
- Letting go of limiting beliefs
- Goal setting: What gets measured gets done
3 Steps to Getting Out of Your Own Way
Do you ever feel that something is standing in your way of living a happy, fulfilling and powerful life? Have you ever thought that perhaps the something that’s holding you back is none other than … YOU? If you said YES, you are not alone. Self-created negative mind chatter leads to fear, doubt and anxiety, sapping the energy and diminishing the potential of countless people. It doesn’t have to be this way! You have the power to clear the chatter, let go of limiting beliefs and evoke the absolute best in yourself. All you need is to raise your awareness and learn to use some tools.
- Raise awareness: Understand that your thoughts become your words become your actions become your reality
- Clear the path: Let go of limiting beliefs … no more holding back
- Move the action forward: Tools for creating the changes you want
Why 5 Minutes of Yoga a Day Can Change Your Life
Want to improve your health, state of mind and well being? Interested in strengthening your balance, focus and ability to let go? Yoga is for you. Just 5 minutes a day will set you on a path towards greater fulfillment, concentration, strength and flexibility.
- Tapping into the power of your breath
- Finding your edge
- Leveraging your portable paradise
- Visualizing your way to success
- Learning how to fall… and how to fly
Sunrise or Sunset Yoga Sessions (best when coupled with another topic)
This vinyasa style yoga session will get you flowing, moving and stretching. Boost your confidence and sense of calm. Find the clarity you’re seeking.
Recovering from Tragedy: Honoring a Lost Life By Living For Two
With the death of her younger sister from cancer at the age of 16 and the subsequent death of her dear friend at the age of 19, Jenny made a crucial decision that would alter the direction of her life forever – in spite of everything, she would appreciate every day she had and inspire others to do the same. Her life has taken her from a small, sleepy beach town in Florida to the city that never sleeps, New York City. Along the way, she has learned a lot … most importantly, how a strong, calm, confident mind creates our reality. And also that one of our most powerful weapons in our toolkit for life is the power of CHOICE: choice in our actions, thoughts and attitude.
- Dealing with grief: You can’t run away forever
- Continuing a relationship after a loved one passes: Ideas and insights
- Never give up: Life is full of surprises, twists and turns … how to keep your energy and spirits up as you travel on the road of life