I’ve been seeing an interesting theme lately: aspiring entrepreneurs not truly understanding what it is to BE an entrepreneur.
As a result, their business goes nowhere.
They spend all of their time posting inspirational messages + pretty graphics on Facebook, never make offers, have little to no systems, and then wonder why the cash flow is more of a light trickle (if any at all) rather than a consistent flow of abundance.
It seems that some business owners are simply afraid to double down and INVEST in their business.
One obstacle or challenge sends them into a tailspin as they believe that a roadblock means they should throw in the towel and quit.
I’ve got news for you, if you call yourself an entrepreneur, then you must truly be one.
I’ve found that many I meet actually have more of a freelancer vibe.
The two are VASTLY different.
Definition of an entrepreneur:
“a person who organizes and operates a business or businesses, taking on greater than normal financial risks in order to do so.”
Definition of a freelancer:
“a person who works as a writer, designer, performer, or the like, selling work or services by the hour, day, job, etc., rather than working on a regular salary basis for one employer.
a person who contends in a cause or in a succession of various causes, as he or she chooses, without personal attachment or allegiance.”
As an entrepreneur, you MUST be willing to take on greater than normal financial risks … and you MUST have an allegiance to your cause.
Do you have BOTH feet in?
Or do you dip a toe into the water until the temperature becomes too uncomfortable?
If you don’t know me that well, allow me to introduce myself … I’m Jenny Fenig and I help spiritual entrepreneurs make a massive impact with their tribe through their gorgeous online business.
I build powerhouse brands using a potent blend of your mission, message, marketing/sales + mysticism.
Listen – many believe that it’s wrong to make money from your spiritual gifts.
Coming out of the spiritual closet so you can do the work you came here to do is your divine assignment from God. Make no mistake about that.
If you are READY to touch more lives with the wound that is your message and help more people, it’s time to BREAK FREE + claim your spot at the entrepreneurial table.
It’s time to grow your TRIBE like the leader you are.
To help you do just that, I’ve compiled the 10 reasons why you’re not further along in your business and how I’m helping the truly committed to RISE ABOVE.
Let’s go …
1. You compare yourself to others who are further along (and more invested) and feel crappy because you’re not achieving the same level of success. Then you just try to copy them. It doesn’t work.2. You sign up for courses and programs ready to make a change in your business, then freak out at around week 2 when you realize there is work involved.
3. You mistake busyness for business.
4. You don’t think you can afford to get help and instead focus your energy on $15/hour tasks rather than revenue-generating actions that actually grow your business.
5. You are a professional fire killer. You are in full reaction mode all of the time as you have no systems or structure. You fly by the seat of your pants and are worried that your business may crumble at any moment.
6. You waste more time on social media than you’d like to admit instead of strategically connecting with prospects and clients by posting high-value content AND offering opportunities for your tribe to BUY from you.
7. You have no list and aren’t consciously building one. Or you have a list but you rarely communicate with them because you don’t have a content strategy plan.
8. You’re scared to “sell” because you don’t actually know what you’re selling or how to have a meaningful sales conversation. You haven’t quite figured out how to package your magic and transform the lives of your people.
9. Investing in yourself is a foreign concept. You keep looking for free and cheap to grow your business.
10. You’re looking for shortcuts and magic pills. You don’t recognize opportunities disguised as work.
As Richard Branson recently said, “If you spend your time looking for shortcuts, you will find one — right out of business. Creating a successful and profitable business takes time, since you build your reputation as customers learn to trust and rely on you, one by one.”
Just because there isn’t a shortcut doesn’t mean you can’t get HELP.
I know what you NEED to MAKE IT as an entrepreneurial leader who leverages the power of your message, marketing, systems + mysticism to get your big work out there.
And I also know how EASY it is to get frustrated by all of the decisions and bright shiny objects and give up on your big, gutsy dream.
I also have a deep understanding of how our time can feel very scattered and tight (as a mom of 3, I GET IT!). When building a business and growing your body of work, this can be challenging.
And, you can rise above.
I want to help you do the work you were put on this planet to do … because I know you are tired of wasting precious time and energy trying to figure it all out on your own.
That’s why I’m making this invitation to you to join my coaching mastermind + spiritual leadership incubator called GLOW. This is my 6th year leading this type of journey for my tribe, and I couldn’t be more excited about where we will go together.
So we’re clear, this experience is a game-changer. The faint of heart or chronic excuse-makers need not apply.
GLOW’s 6 golden keys of spiritual business leadership provide the strategic framework and crucial support for your beautiful, sustainable growth.
This 6-month adventure will take you into the depths of your spirit and the heights of your potential.
Experience the ultimate in mentorship, masterminding and mastery as you breathe new life into your work, brand essence and tribe.
Up to 13 leaders will earn a spot. A number of these spots are gone.
Is 1 of them yours?
If you want to work with me up close and personal to build your powerhouse brand as you rise to your next level and help more people, GLOW is for you.
Oh – a HUGE element of GLOW is our epic + sacred retreat in Costa Rica! Our resort spa is OFF THE HOOK GORGEOUS.
Just imagine: me + you + a crew of fellow spiritual entrepreneurs hanging out here (in addition to the 6 months of coaching, consulting + upleveling you get as part of GLOW). Yes!
Come see what all the GLOW buzz is about >>
If you are excited by what you see, I invite you to fill out an application.
If you’re a fit for GLOW, we’ll then hop on a private call so I can learn more about you + your big vision + how I can help.
CLICK HERE to apply now.
Excited to see who’s coming on this journey with me!
You must invest to grow.
I believe in you.
P.S. I used to let FEAR rule me! But then I chose to RISE ABOVE, look the TIGER in the eye and walk right through that FEAR.
Since then, I’ve redesigned my business from the ground up with my spiritual relationship as THE foundation for my extraordinary growth.
Spiritual growth = business growth.
My business generates multiple-six-figures.
I have a fantastic team supporting me.
My tribe grows every day … and I adore them.
My personal life with my husband and 3 children is deep and meaningful as I’ve designed my business AROUND my desired lifestyle (not the other way around).
I want to help YOU create YOUR dream by helping you LAUNCH to your next level.
It’s GLOW time.