Does it feel like you’re constantly swimming upstream? Do you wish you could embrace your inner voice and follow the path of least resistance? Prepare to be empowered!
In this episode of Get Gutsy, Sara Avant Stover will open up your heart and show you how to find deeper trust with your own voice. She takes you through her incredible journey and shares the healing methods that helped her beat cancer and get in tune with her body.
We also talk about seasons, cycles, and what it takes to reclaim your feminine spirituality. During this interview, learn how to let life come towards you, so you can find clarity in your own life and start living your truth.
About Our Guest
Sara Avant Stover is a teacher of feminine spirituality and empowerment, bestselling author & founder of The Way of the Happy Woman®.
Sara graduated Phi Beta Kappa and summa cum laude from Columbia University’s all-women’s school, Barnard College. After a cancer scare in her early twenties, Sara moved to Thailand, where she lived for ten years and embarked on a decade-long healing and spiritual odyssey throughout Asia. She has since gone on to uplift tens of thousands of women worldwide.
A pioneer in contemporary women’s work, she’s the creator of the world’s first Women’s Yoga Teacher Training, Reversing Our “Curse,” and The SHE School. Sara has been featured in Yoga Journal, the Huffington Post, Newsweek, Natural Health, and on ABC, NBC, CBS, and more.
She lives in Boulder, Colorado.
Her new book, The Book of SHE: Your Heroine’s Journey into the Heart of Feminine Power, is now available.
- How the creative process helped Sara relook at her circumstances and better align with her vision
- Bringing more maturity and sovereignty to your choices
- Coming into a deeper trust with your voice
- How to use social media for your business without it taking over your life
- Being honest with yourself, putting out your best work, and sharing your teachings
- The importance of letting life come towards you
- Sara’s journey from New York to Thailand and the healing methods that allowed her to overcome a battle with cancer
- The benefits of aligning with the seasons and cycles
- Why you should listen to your body when it’s trying to get your attention
- How Sara got her first book deal and expanded her business and life
- Remembering that you’re not in this alone
- Reclaiming your feminine spirituality and returning home to yourself
- Why it’s okay to untie the threads that are protecting your heart
- The importance of following your heart and taking a leap of faith
- Find out how Sara keeps people actively engaged with her monthly newsletter
Links You’ll Love:
- The Book of SHE
- The Way of the Happy Woman
- Retreats and Programs
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.