I am passionate about working with women. I think women are immensely powerful and too often sell themselves short. Many women are afraid of their own power and end up being “small” instead of sharing their valuable gifts with the world.
The majority of my clients are 20- and 30-somethings – young professionals, busy moms and passionate entrepreneurs – who are driven by their careers, but are looking for a more harmonious balance between career, self, family, health and pleasure. They are trying to “do it all” but have realized that that’s really tough … and not a lot of fun. They are highly successful, but often suffer from a lack of confidence and purpose and are easily “lost.” They forget who they are and what they stand for.
I’ve been there … and have found a way out. I want to help you find your SELF, love your SELF and create any life you want.
As an ambitious woman, you’re like many others your age: starting to ponder what it all means … and what is the best next step for you. Do you ever feel lost … stuck … confused … afraid? You’re not alone.
Consider creating an alliance with me if you are ready to embrace your power and make choices about how you live, work, love, learn and grow.
What does your life look like?
• As a single woman, you’re wondering how to build your job into your life (not the other way around). You’re working to move to the next level in your career and still have time for fun. You may be wondering when Mr. Right will enter your life and how you’ll have time for him with your busy schedule.
• If you’re in a partnership, you may be determining how both of you can have time for your careers, each other, and yourselves. You may be asking if now is the time to pursue that dream career/job you always thought about, but were afraid to try? Perhaps you are thinking about bringing a child into the world … when is the right time, how you will afford it, how you’ll be as a mother?
• As a parent, you want to be the best mom and partner possible and maintain a guilt-free career AND a sense of self. How can you balance it all … and keep your sanity?
No matter what chapter you’re writing (yes, you are creating your life story right NOW), one thing is clear: You want (and deserve) to be happy, fulfilled and balanced in all aspects of life – work, relationships, family, wellness, financial, spiritual, fun. You can turn your fear, anxiety and self-doubt into excitement. You can make powerful choices to create a life that you absolutely LOVE.
How do I know you can do this? Because I’ve been there and managed to blaze a trail forward … and want to help you do the same.
I will guide you to embrace your role with more confidence, clarity, calm and humor … and to start plotting a new way forward. I will give you permission to be joyful, satisfied and alive. Stop thinking small … start PLAYING BIG.
Some things I have helped clients do:
- Prepare for a new career by making your resume more powerful, rehearsing for interviews, strengthening your communication skills and planning search strategies.
- Create a life purpose statement that pinpoints your mission in life and breaks down how to convert your vision into action.
- Manage the transition of a job loss by learning to see change as an opportunity for reinvention.
- Say no with confidence to business opportunities that aren’t a fit.
- Develop a compelling, clear brand identity for a new or existing business by determining the personality of your brand, who you serve and why your services/products matter.
- Survive a break-up by learning how to deal with the day-to-day pain, let go of the past and move forward with grace, love and humor.
- Make peace with your mind by employing tools like mantras, breathwork and visualization to help you live more fearlessly.
- Get comfortable with financial abundance by asking for and getting what you’re worth.
- Masterfully manage the details of a first-time home purchase, from finding the perfect space to ensuring all documents are signed, sealed and delivered on time.
- Develop stronger personal boundaries, standards, and values to align what you want with what you have.
- Carve out regular time for health and wellness activities, discovering what makes you feel amazing physically, emotionally and spiritually.
- Redesign your environment to support you, analyzing where you spend your time and who you spend it with so you can develop the courage to let go of energy suckers, say no to things that don’t fill you up … and say yes to things that do.
- Balance your role as wife, partner, friend, careerist, daughter, sister and mother, giving you permission to make your self-care a top priority.
- Stop making excuses and start creating the life of your choosing … NOW.