I’ve known Nathalie Lussier for several years. I followed her online for a bit, then eventually got to know her in a group where we were both members.
What I’ve felt about her from the beginning >> she’s SMART. Super smart.
And she’s also very gutsy. She bets on herself and has been doing this from the beginning of her career when she declined a job offer from Wall Street straight out of college to start her own business instead.
It’s been quite an evolution and ride for her in business. And we go DEEP on this episode because ya’ll know that’s how we roll on Get Gutsy.
Some sparkly gems you’re going to love:
- How to know if your path is right for you (and how to pivot quickly if you go off course)
- How she determined what roles new team members could handle to make space for her first baby
- The mindset she had to embrace to be ok with supporting full-time employees
- The magic word that makes for smooth sailing with her husband who is also her business partner.
- The power of pop-ups on your website to increase conversions by a HUGE percentage
- Why membership sites matter
- Why you need to use ideas before they expire
- Who you are writing for when you craft your messages (this may surprise you!)
About Our Guest
Nathalie Lussier is an award-winning entrepreneur, international keynote speaker, and author who has been making websites since she was 12 years old. She graduated with a degree in Software Engineering and a job offer from Wall Street, but she turned down this job to start her own business right out of college. Her bootstrapped startup AmbitionAlly has been featured in Entrepreneur and is inspiring a culture of intuitive small business marketing software across the globe.
Nathalie has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, Success Magazine, Entrepreneur, Venture Beat, Mashable, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, and Under 30 CEO.
She’s the host of the Off The Charts business podcast, and founder of the hit 30 Day List Building Challenge.
Links from Our Guest that You’ll Love:
Links from Jenny that You’ll Love:
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.