Want to learn the most important (and surprising) area to focus on to grow your business?
I first heard about Christine Hassler and her work when I was in my 20s living in New York City. Her story truly captivated me and I’m so pumped to have her here on the show for you.
Christine drops truth bombs galore on what it really takes to be successful … and happy.
Listen in for pearls of wisdom about:
- How it feels to be a Hollywood “success” and still unhappy
- Realizing she had to stop looking for happiness outside of herself
- Why she works harder on her inner work than on her business
- What you need to let go of to be able to truly trust
- What oversharing on social media is doing to our psyches
- How to talk to your inner critic
- The profound dangers of people pleasing
- Plus, my mantra about receiving and why it matters
About Our Guest:
Christine Hassler is the best-selling author of three books, most recently Expectation Hangover: Free Yourself From Your Past, Change your Present and Get What you Really Want. She left her successful job as a Hollywood agent to pursue a life she could be passionate about. For over a decade, as a keynote speaker, retreat facilitator, spiritual psychologist and life coach, and host of the top-rated podcast “Over it and On With It”, she has been teaching and inspiring people around the world. Christine believes once we get out of our own way, we can show up to make the meaningful impact we are here to make. Visit her online at www.christinehassler.com
Links from Our Guest that You’ll Love
Links from Jenny that You’ll Love:
P.S. Subscribe to the podcast + leave a review + rating to spread the GET GUTSY message far + wide. Means to world to me! We are all in this together.