This is a time of appreciating our blessings, eating lots of food, and spending time with people we care about.
I want to take a moment right now to let you know how much I appreciate YOU.
You are the reason I do what I do.
You are the reason I put myself out there … risk rejection and “failure” … push myself to try things I’ve never tried before … and create experiences and offerings that I feel with every fiber of my being will transform your business, life and spirit for the better.
I am grateful for the opportunity to serve you.
It’s been an awesome year, our best one yet in the history of my 5-year-old business.
Want to know how you can bring more abundance into your business, life and spirit?
Let me spill the beans …
It’s by being GRATEFUL for what you have, even when it’s NOT perfect (it never will be).
It’s by saying thank you for EVERYTHING – the highs and the lows, the peaks and the valleys, the nos and the yeses, the awesome people and the annoying ones, the days that just flow and the days that feel totally wonky.
When you adopt this mindset, your world changes, for the better.
A few ideas that will bring this to life for you:
- Send hand-written thank you cards: The next time you’re at the bookstore, pick up a package of beautiful blank cards. Drop a few in the mail to your clients, prospects, partners, pals and family members. This has HUGE ripple effects. Aim to send out at least 5 cards a month (yes, birthday cards count).
- Write down what you’re thankful for before you go to bed: In your gratitude journal, jot down 3 things that you’re grateful for experiencing that day. This list can be related to a big business win (your new website, the client you signed, your first successful launch!), a business lesson (you can’t please all the people all the time, trust your gut, be clear about what you want, pick up the phone!), or anything related to your personal life. It’s a fabulous way to shift into dreamland and get your mind going in a positive direction.
- Every person you meet is your teacher and your student: This mantra is SO powerful. The idea is that you are learning from AND teaching every person you meet. Be grateful for the lessons gleaned from the people in your life AND be thankful that you have a chance to teach people as well. What do you want to teach? What do you want to learn?
- Remember how lucky you are to be alive. You’re here for a reason. A good one. “Here is the test to find whether your mission on Earth is finished: if you’re alive, it isn’t.” – Richard Bach
- Join forces with a crew of women who think like YOU do. To make this super-easy for you, I’m hosting a 3-hour video event for the awesome tribe of women I’m honored to have in my community.
Block off 12/12/12 at 12pm Eastern (9am Pacific) on your calendar. A BIG announcement will be revealed that you’re gonna be psyched about. And I’ll be sharing my tips and tricks for welcoming in the best year of your life with gratitude, grace and guts. See you there.
How about you? What gratitude practice has made the biggest impact in your business, life and spirit? Share below!